Matt Varnish 2KPrice
Fire Scale Colors Matte Varnish, extraordinary coating with just 2 hands. Matt base and high hardness with its innovative reflow technology.
- 30ml Matt Varnish
- 15ml Activator
- 15ml Thinner
- Reflow technology: high resistance to microray (wash tunnels) and chemical products.
- Ideal for complete or partial painting of models.
- Fully adapted to current VOC standards.
- Varnish with high solids content
- Matt finish varnish.
- Can air dry (24H total hardness) in an oven at 60 ° (1 to 2 hours total hardness).
- Apply two coats: from 5 to 10 minutes between hands.
- Catalyze 50% (2/1)
- Air pressure: 1.5 to 2 bar
- Solvent add 10%
It is not recommended to use these paints in cold or humid environments, always check the conditions of the space where you will be painting.
To thin if necessary use the Thinners Fire Scale Modeler. DO NOT use White Spirit, Acrylic Thinners or Cellulose Thinner, they are not suitable for this paint.
Tools can be cleaned with acetone, never use cellulose thinner or alcohol.
Work in a well-ventilated area and always wear a mask and keep away from children. Tighten cap for safety after each use.
DO NOT USE CLOSE HEAT, SPARKS OR FLAMES DURING THE PAINTING PROCESS
Health and Safety Notes:
Harmful by inhalation, irritating to eyes. Keep away from sources of ignition. NO SMOKING .
Avoid contact with skin and eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and consult a doctor. Wear suitable gloves. Use in a well-ventilated area. Keep out of the reach of children.
In case of intoxication contact 112
For exclusive use and sale to pattern makers (18 years old)