Polish Compound FinishPrice
Fire Scale Colors polishing materials contain specific properties to obtain high gloss, but retain all the properties to correct defects.
Light or moderate paint damage, these can be polished in a single step without generating marks or holograms.
It has a higher cut point making it ideal for ceramic varnishes or a little more paint.
Extreme ease of use by hand or with polishing brushes for best results. Pasta of vegetable origin.
The pastes must be applied after applying the varnish, pay attention that the varnish must be very dry before applying the pastes.
- 1st A light pass with wet 1500, 2000 and 4000 grit sandpaper throughout the model, pay attention to sharper edges of the model, do not press the sand paper against the model too much.
- 2nd Application Coarse compound putty with cloth or a make-up pad on the entire model and check if imperfections or dust particles are removed.
- 3rd Application Fine compound mass with cloth or a make-up disc on the entire model and here you will already notice the shine.
- 4th Application of compound finish putty with cloth or a make-up pad on the entire model, in this process you will notice an intense shine.
- 5th This process is optional, the wax will protect the painting from moisture and sunlight and intensify the shine.