Fire Scale Modeler Airbrush Repair Service
Fire Scale Modeler has a vast experience of maintenance in airbrushes, we work with the most diverse airbrushes such as Harder & Steenbeck, Iwata, bagder or even white line with our service guarantee.
Contact us for the official contacts of the page, we will inform, help or clarify any doubts.
- Fire Scale Modeler will make a first assessment of your airbrush in order to verify anomaly and estimate the cost of repair and replacement parts.
- Fire Scale Modeler is always committed to budgeting for the repair before carrying it out and will proceed with the appropriate repair after the owner's agreement.
- Sending the airbrush to the Fire Scale Modeler will always be the responsibility of its owner and to our atelier in Rua dos Moleiros, Lote 14 – Varatojo 2560-237 Torres Vedras – Portugal.
- Payment for repair and cleaning is due after the service is completed.
- All new airbrushes sold by Fire Scale Modeler are offered maintenance in the first year of warranty, the shipping being the responsibility of the owner, not including the replacement of parts due to misuse or wear.
- Fire Scale Modeler reserves the right to refuse any repair or cleaning of the airbrush.
- Airbrush cleaning – 15 euros ***
- Repairs - value per quote after checking the equipment + €7.50 repair fee **
- Both shipping costs are payable by the customer.
- ** Free repair fee for customers who have purchased airbrushes at firescalemodeler.pt
- *** 50% discount for customers who have purchased airbrushes at firescalemodeler.pt
* Values with VAT included.
In case of doubts or further clarification, please contact us at email@example.com