- Airbrush Colors
- Brush Colors
- Finish Materials
Fire Scale Modeler airbrush take-back service
Fire Scale Modeler is aware that many modelers want to innovate and renew their tools, but sometimes they are deprived, because they do not want to keep many airbrushes or because their repair does not justify, there are many reasons that we can find and whatever it may be. Fire Scale Modeler will be able to offer up to 50 euros for your used airbrush when purchasing a new one.
Just send us one or several photos of the airbrush in question to email@example.com , which we will carefully evaluate.
- Submitting a photo or multiple photos for evaluation.
- Airbrush minimally functional or working.
- Always mention in the mail if you have operating problems and what are the problems with the airbrush.
- Delivery of the airbrush under the user's responsibility.
- Payment for the return after physical evaluation of the airbrush or its reception and deducted from the value of the new airbrush
Regulation and conditions.
- The Fire Scale Modeler will have to have a first evaluation if in this case it is far from our atelier and so it can only have this first evaluation through one or more photos, being the pre-agreed value in this first evaluation.
- Sending the airbrush to the Fire Scale Modeler will always be the responsibility of its owner and to our atelier in Rua dos Moleiros, Lote 14 – Varatojo 2560-237 Torres Vedras – Portugal.
- Payment will always be made after receiving the airbrush in our atelier and after verifying that everything is in accordance with what was established and agreed by email.
- Fire Scale Modeler reserves the right to refuse any evaluation or retake of the airbrush.
In case of doubts or further clarification, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org